(1888PressRelease) Webinar Introduces Accounts Payable Professionals to the Various Components of AP Automation So that They Can Choose the Right Solution for Their Company.
McLean, VA - Corcentric, a leading provider of Accounts Payable automation solutions, today announced a new live Webinar: AP Automation 101. This one-hour Webinar will take place on Thursday, January 20th at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST.
Rob DeVincent, Vice President of Product Marketing for Corcentric, is the Webinar's featured speaker. He will discuss the following topics, which will help AP professionals become more familiar with the various components of AP automation solutions:
- Which AP automation options generate the largest ROI
- The pros and cons of SaaS vs. in-house AP automation
- Which aspects of AP automation are better left for outsourcing
- What is an invoice virtualization center
- Is e-invoicing becoming more accepted
- Will optical character recognition (OCR) solve my invoice capture needs
- Using Straight Through Processing to automate invoice matching
- Using workflow automation for approval based invoices
- The importance of integration - finding a solution that makes it easy to connect your current processes
After learning about the various aspects of AP automation, AP professionals will be more empowered with the information to select the right AP automation solution for their company.
For additional information and to register for the Webinar, visit: http://tinyurl.com/665owup
For those unable to attend 'AP Automation 101,' Corcentric will host one of our most requested webinars titled 'Implementing AP Automation - What Your CFO Should Know' on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST. This Webinar will help AP professionals build a case for implementing AP automation by looking at AP automation through the CFO's eyes.
For additional information and to register for the Webinar, visit: http://tinyurl.com/6zv9mrf
Corcentric is a leading provider of financial process automation solutions, specializing in Accounts Payable automation. By creating a paperless conduit between Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and suppliers, Corcentric allows companies to immediately manage 100% of their invoices electronically. Our cloud-based (SaaS) architecture allows for solutions to be configured in days rather than months for rapid return on investment.
Corcentric was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices in Cherry Hill, NJ; Oakbrook Terrace, IL; Coral Springs, FL; and Saddlebrook, NJ. More than 3,000 companies rely on Corcentric solutions to automate their business commerce needs.
For more information on Corcentric, call 630.925.7677 or visit www.corcentric.com