Learning Exchange Signs Up for a 10,000 Square Foot Space In New Haven
NORTH HAVEN: The Proto Group has released details on several leases bringing in more than $1.78 million in upcoming revenue and nearly 62,000 square feet of space throughout greater New Haven.
- Connex Credit Union of North Haven has purchased the former HSBC branch at 155 Main Street for $950,000. The building is 3,000 square feet on .72 acre. The seller was 155 Main Street LLC and was represented by Dom Musilli of True Commercial Real Estate and Connex Credit Union was represented by The Proto Group.
- Louis Salatto has leased 900 square feet of retail space at the newly redeveloped retail plaza now known as Washington Commons in North Haven. The tenant signed a 3-year lease with Commercial Investment Group LLC of Hamden. The Proto Group LLC of North Haven is the sole broker.
- CAPP Associates of New Haven has leased 409 square feet of office space at 458 Grand Avenue in New Haven to Above Average LLC of East Haven. The Proto Group of North Haven was the sole broker.
- Mary Liu and Rongzhi Yao have opened a new 900 square foot massage therapy center in the newly redeveloped Washington Commons Shopping Center in North Haven. The landlord, Commercial Investment Group of Hamden executed a 5-year lease. The Proto Group LLC was the sole broker.
- Fosdick Fulfillment Corp has leased 40,738 square feet of warehouse space in Meriden on a month-to-month lease. The landlord is represented by The Proto Group of North Haven and Matt O’Hare of CBRE of New Haven represented Fosdick Fulfillment from Wallingford.
- Curtis Lorett has leased 2,008 s/f at 296 Woodlawn Rd. in Berlin from James Knight. The tenant will use the space to store his vehicles during the two year lease term. The Proto Group was the sole broker.
- Greater New Haven Water Pollution Control Authority purchased a 7,130 square foot industrial building at 293 & 295 East Street in New Haven for warehouse and storage. The selling price was $205,000. Fred Messore of Colonial Properties represented the seller and The Proto Group represented the buyer GNHWPCA.
- 1294 Chapel Street Associates of Woodbridge has sold its property on Chapel Street in New Haven to EYAL PREIS from Hewlett, N.Y. The 7,700 square foot two-story building has been fully leased to Yale NHH since 1987. The Proto Group represented the seller and Sandy Strickling of Broder Commercial in West Hartford represented the buyer. The sale price was $625,018.
- The Learning Experience has leased 10,000 square feet of retail space at the new Rite Aid Plaza on 510 North Frontage Road in New Haven. The Proto Group represented the landlord and Chad Weisman of Franchise/Real Estate Sales in Boca Raton, Florida represented The Learning Experience.
- CAPP Associates of New Haven has leased 801 square feet of office space to SOCO Moving which will operate a franchise called Two Men and a Truck from Rocky Hill. The Proto Group represented both parties.
- Censere Consulting has leased 451 s/f of office space at 458 Grand Ave. in New Haven. The Proto Group was the sole broker in the transaction on behalf of CAPP Associates, the landlord.
- Barnett/Tinney Group LLC has leased 1,475 square foot storefront at 782 Chapel Street in New Haven. The space was the former Banby’s convenience store for many years. The Proto Group was the sole broker.
- BK Chicken & Waffles will open a new 4,200 square foot location at Whalley Commons, 1467 Whalley Ave. in New Haven. The tenant, represented by William Cafero of Charter Realty, signed a five year lease for the former Denny’s space. The landlord, ACL/Smartyale LLC was represented by The Proto Group. The center is now 100% leased.